Based on planned capacity in the school, including the number of classrooms and offices, there should be 38 wireless access points to create overlapping coverage through the school facilities. Based on the current plan, there are a total of 23 classrooms used for student instructions.
These classrooms include the following:
- 19 Regular Classrooms – should have 3 drops each (1 phone, 1 data, 1 wireless access point)
- 4 Specialty Classrooms – includes Art, Music, Science and Computer Lab.
- Art – should have 3 drops
- Music – should have 3 drops
- Science Lab – should have 3 drops
- Computer Lab – should have 23 drops (20 data, 1 phone, 1 data (TV) and 1 wireless access point)